This role will be 12 hour days, 6 days per week for the duration of the 8 weeks. Accommodation, food, travel, PPE and mob/demob flights will be provided.
Person will be responsible for the site overhaul, installation & commissioning of rotating equipment such as pumps, compressors, steam turbines and fans.
Person will work under guidance of the Project Manager and Planning Engineer and will ensure all tasks are completed safely and according to project plan.
- To coordinate with Turnaround Team, all subcontractors and the Client for day to day activities
- Monitor scheduled activities progress and report on a daily basis
- Facilitate execution team with timely arrangement of necessary resources, spares, and consumables
- Monitor and control scheduled activities for timely start and finish as per schedule.
- Monitor and control the tagging and bagging of dismantled parts.
- Track & Report daily progress of all planned activities.
- Coordinate all logistics as applicable.
- Coordinate and Implement schedule recovery plans if delayed.
- Look ahead of scheduled activities and to ensure the availability of resources as required.
- To identify the opportunities and risks and to report to concerned persons.
Relevant experience (minimum 5 years) in Oil & Gas
Must have worked in similar role
Must have worked in a plant environment
Experience of Turnarounds is ideal.
For more information on this please contact Airswift in the Middle East