Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Planner to work within their facilities located in Bangkok/Rayong, Thailand for a 1year contract assignment.
To be successful you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the onshore O&G industry within an operator environment
- Must be able to hit the ground running as a planner with relevant experience on similar projects
- High level English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Current Thailand work rights as our client is not offering employment sponsorship.
- Able to work from Monday to Friday(8hours each day).
What’s on Offer
- Twelve month contract role with possible extensions
- A chance to join a respected organization and gain large project experience.
- Lifestyle friendly roster that allows you to be home with your family every night