Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Piping Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China Yard for 2-years contract.
- Supervise all Marine System & Piping activities during construction (RLE and Conversion), testing and commissioning.
- Piping Supervisor shall monitor the Construction Scope of work related to the discipline, in compliance with the project HSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
- Provide construction input around construction activities of Marine System & Piping.
- The Piping Supervisor is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard supervision Team.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisor role for Piping in FPSO Hull Piping and Systems.
- Have taken on a supervision role for a minimum for 2 Major FSO Hull or 1 Major FPSO (Hull conversion size up to 100,000 di-Inch FPSO).
- Have minimum taken on a supervision role for 2 Major FSO Hull Piping or 1 Major FPSO, managing preservation, installation, hook-up of all disciplines until mechanical completion.
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards is preferable and an added value.
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.