Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Piping Lead Engineer to work in their facilities located in Geleen (Limburg), Netherlands under a long term or staff contract.
Scope of activities: The Piping Lead Engineer will be responsible for Piping Engineering and Design services for a large variety of brown field, grass root and revamp facilities for petrochemical, oil, chemical, gas and industrial services.
These services comprise of conceptual design, project specifications, basic engineering, extend basic engineering and detailed design and engineering for reimbursable- and lump sump projects.
• Planning and organizing jobs
• Writing and reviewing invitations to bid, scopes of work, project execution plans
• Cooperating with third parties and project disciplines, construction site
• Leading design teams (minimum of 6 persons)
• Progress reporting and project planning Proven Experience:
• At least 10 years Sr. Lead experience
• At least 20 years engineering and design experience (3D Design, SP3D is a preference)
• Leadership position in multi-disciplinary and complex projects in the oil and gas/chemical industry
• Construction experience Requirements:
• Leadership skills
• Knowledge of resource planning and estimating
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is required