Job Title: Piping Engineer
Contract Duration: 8 months
Work Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands - Onsite, Rotterdam Pernis
Start date: 1st July 2022
We are seeking for a Piping Engineer with experience in piping engineering scope on brownfield projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a complex multi-discipline environment and can provide innovative solutions to client(s).
• Develop and drafting of locking device schemes under supervision and guidance of a Senior Designer (Experience with these schemes is a pre)
• Performing site checks and measurements
• Candidate is enthusiastic to strengthen our client relationship and anticipates in growing our customer’s business with the Operator.
• Approx. 5 years (or more) of experience in piping engineering
• Team player, good communication skills.
• Ability to organize and set priorities
• Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
• Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
• Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both oral and written.
• Solid knowledge of design tools, e.g.: ACAD, (Extended experience of ACAD 2D is a must)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• High level of safety awareness.
• In the possession of driver’s license
• Knowledge of International rules and regulations
• Valid Safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
Add specifics that are not in the function description
• Has residence in The Netherlands (Commuting to client site required)
• Partly working from home allowed in mutual agreement
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot