Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for a Piping Engineer with experience in valves and piping bulks on FPSO and fixed platform projects to join one of our client’s engineering team on a 12-month contract position
- Preparation of Valve List and Piping Bulk MTOs
- Preparation of valve data sheets
- Preparation of Material Requisitions (MRs) & Technical Bid Evaluation for Piping bulks & valves
- Preparation/Review of TQs & deviations as per project requirements
- Co-ordinate with Engineering team & Procurements team is resolving Technical issues relates procurement of valves & bulks
- Attend Technical clarification meeting with vendors
- Co-ordinate with Classification Societies & external consultants
- Review Design deliverables from vendors & coordinate with Clients for Approval of the documents
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Through knowledge of API, ANSI codes related to valve design & testing
- Sound knowledge of Piping Bulks design codes of ANSI & API
- Min 5-8 years experience in Preparation of Valve data sheets related to Process Piping for process modules for FPSOs & fixed platforms.
- Sound knowledge of Piping Design codes such as ASME B31.3
- Knowledge ANSI B31.8 is preferred