Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Piping Designer to work within their facilities in Claremont, CA for a short-term contract (2 months).
Within this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with other offices and field data gathering.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Coordinate design duties with other project disciplines
- Assist in schedule development
- Review piping specifications
- Deliver input for vendor equipment coordination for piping
- Perform field verification duties
Previous education and experience required:
- AA in drafting/design or BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience