Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for suitable candidate for the position of Piping Construction Coordinator to work within their facility in Qingdao, Shandong on a contract basis.
- Receive “ Safety Induction Course”
- Receive the instruction of the job to be performed as his duties from the Piping Superintendent.
- Receive the orientation of the field office function from Admin. section.
- Receive the safety induction course from Safety Control Manager / Supervisor.
- Review the latest status of “For Construction Drawings “and “Specifications For Construction “, and ensure that the same latest Drawings and Specifications are in use by the subcontractor, and if not make sure the subcontractor collects the latest issues.
- Report status of following items to the Piping Superintendent.
- Controlling piping supervisors
- Piping construction progress
- Planning piping construction
- Coordinating related sections
- Maintaining piping construction data
- Documentation for piping construction works
- Attend meetings directed by Piping Superintendent.
- Monitor subcontractor’s work (refer to the Check List prepared at Construction Department) and direct for correction and report it to discipline manager.
- Coordinate interfacing work with other discipline
- Check the progress report prepared by the subcontractor and input the progress, daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Issue NCR (Non Conformance Report) or any other type of defective report
- Upon receipt of NCR or similar type of report from client, 3rd party or authorities, identify and conduct corrective action supervising discipline supervisor or subcontractors
- Controlling the system punch (punching, clearing, verifying)
- Regular status reporting of the above works to Piping Superintendent
- Permit To Work (PTW) preparation, application and negotiation till successfully obtain the PTW.
- Review and evaluation of JSA and any work permit prepared by subcontractors
- Efficiently using new data controlling technology such as E-Test Pack, VM (Virtual Manager) for smooth piping construction work.
- Graduate of Mechanical engineering collage;
- More than 5 years of experience as Piping supervisor in the oil and gas construction business, with knowledge of piping drawings, P&I diagram, Line index, Specifications and Procedures, names and functions of piping parts;
- More than total 10 years (including above (1)) in the oil and gas construction.