Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Piping Assistant Supervisor to work within their facilities located at Yantai, China.
- Assist overseeing all Piping activities during construction and integration to the FPSO.
- The Assistant Supervisor / Technician is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard Construction Team.
- Provide technical support and input within construction activities for own discipline.
- Work with project and welding team leadership to resolve discrepancies in vessel and component conditions.
- Assistant Supervisor shall be suitably experienced with a trade or higher qualification in a related discipline and knowledge of the applicable codes for piping and pressure vessel construction and certification.
- Report examination results and record data.
- Minimum 5 year working experience.
- Experience in minimum 1 FPSO Project
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards is preferable and an added value.
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.