SENIOR PIPELINE INTEGRITY ENGINEER
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 8-month assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for reviewing inspection reports, evaluating data from inspections, reviewing repair plans and making proposals for future inspections and repairs.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review inspection reports and recommend the remediation and/or future inspection activities for static equipment
- Perform suitability for service estimations of static equipment based on design parameters and equipment condition
- Support the development, evaluation, and maintenance of the Facility Integrity Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help determine potential damage mechanisms for static equipment
- Assist with the development of equipment repair scopes of work
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- 10+ years’ experience in the Pipeline, Oil and Gas, Midstream, and Petrochemical Industries, dealing with static equipment
- Strong knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API 510, API 570, API RP 574, API RP 576, API 579-1, API 653, NACE MR-01-075, SPCC, etc