Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Pipeline Integrity Engineer to work within their facilities located in Harrisburg, PA for a 1-year contract.
- Conduct pipeline integrity assessment and analysis for pipeline integrity threat management programs related to the Company GTM system, including Corrosion, Crack, Deformation Threat Management and Threat Integration.
- Conduct and support data analyses supporting the integrity programs, including analysis of in-line inspection, Direct Assessment, Hydrotesting and Nondestructive Examination (NDE) field results.
- Support the implementation of the overall integrity management processes.
- Support data integration and records management activities (digs, ILI, QA/QA) relating to core functions.
- Support the completion of validation and quality assurance of in-line inspection run reports and range direct assessment reports.
- Ensure the continued compliance of integrity management processes with US and Canadian regulations, standards and best practices. Participate in regulatory audits as required.
- Support focus projects related to assigned lines such as pressure restriction removal, audits, failure investigation, engineering assessments, etc.
- Provide a weekly status report summarizing activities.
- Support the enhancement/update of integrity management processes.
- Act as the Subject Matter Lead and review and approve threat programs as assigned.
- Mentor and support stakeholders outside of PI Planning on integrity matters.
- Support Pipeline Integrity Engineering as assigned.
- This position is office based with occasional requirements to travel to field excavations, industry committees/conferences, and other office locations.
- Travel 10% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university or college.
- Minimum of 4 years of Engineering experience (Pipeline Integrity experience desired)
- Communicate effectively with excellent presentation and technical writing skills.