Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Midstream clients to seek a Pipeline Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for a 12-months assignment.
The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning and operability / Integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems.
- Providing oversight of project design, implementation and documentation of projects performed by third parties.
- Supporting the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system with regards to problems and issues.
- Providing technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator.
- Providing development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system.
- Developing and maintaining system hydraulic models for the system.
- Running initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs.
- Developing and maintaining records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity.
- Coordinating system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead.
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, or other related Engineering field.
· 7+ years of experience in a similar role, supporting pipeline systems.
· Understanding of midstream operations and natural gas pipeline.
· Project Management skills, PE or PMP is a plus.