Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Pipeline Engineer to work in Superior, WI for a 12-month contract position, possibly to be extended.
The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to the project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning and operability / Integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems.
- Providing oversight of project design, implementation, and documentation of projects performed by third parties.
- Supporting the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system about problems and issues.
- Providing technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator.
- Providing development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system.
- Developing and maintaining system hydraulic models for the system.
- Running initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs.
- Developing and maintaining records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity.
- Coordinating system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of related experience, working with pipeline systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.