Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Pipeline Engineer III to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 12-month assignment.
The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning and operability/integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems
- Providing oversight of project design, implementation and documentation of projects performed by third parties
- Supporting the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system with regards to problems and issues
- Providing technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator
- Providing development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system
- Developing and maintaining system hydraulic models for the system
- Running initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs
- Developing and maintaining records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity
- Coordinating system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead
- 7-10 years’ experience.