Our client, a major midstream company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Pipeline Engineer to work on a 1-year contract in Houston, TX.
The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning and operability / Integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems
- Provid oversight of project design, implementation and documentation of projects performed by third parties
- Support the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system with regards to problems and issues
- Provide technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator
- Provide development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system
- Develop and maintain system hydraulic models for the system
- Run initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs
- Develop and maintain records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity
- Coordinate system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead
- An Engineering degree; P.E. (Mechanical, Civil or other)
- 7-15 years of related experience in the oil and gas pipeline industry
- Experience working on the operator side of Oil and Gas projects
- Previous experience with pipeline desing/installation or integrity