Airswift is seeking a Pipeline Engineer to join our client in La Defense, Paris for a 12-month assignment.
The Pipeline Engineer will support Petroleum Architects in the development of Screening, Conceptual and Pre-Project studies and Project teams, and is involved in design, fabrication, testing, installation, pre-commissioning, then decommissioning of pipelines, risers and associated equipment.
- Assist affiliates for pipelines and risers operation and integrity management during field life, provide necessary support in case of incident.
- Carry out requalification and life extension studies
- Take part in preparation, writing, update and derogation management of technical referential for pipelines and risers. Ensure technical referential is widely known and used
- To be involved in R&D activities for pipelines and risers
- To be involved in qualification of new products and new applications developed by vendors and contractors
- To be involved in internal qualification reviews to validate new products or concepts
- Perform audits of field operation activities and projects.
- Perform project technical reviews.
- Help organizing the Trainings organized by the pipeline and riser department
- Contribute to methods improvements within the team
- Carry out development studies (screening, conceptual, pre-project) for E&P Product
- Lines (deep water, offshore, onshore) and other branches.
- Follow-up and assist project teams during FEED / Basic engineering, call for tender and project execution.
- Support E&P affiliates and occasionally other Group branches on all pipeline matters.
This mission will include:
This role will allow collaboration with and is supported by technical experts within team (pipeline design, material, welding, corrosion, structural, etc), involvement in very wide range of activities during the pipeline and risers life cycle, from R&D to development studies, detailed design, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, then field operation, integrity follow-up and decommissioning, collaboration with many other teams / métiers: petroleum architects, flow assurance specialists, geologists / geophysists, cost estimators, field operation teams, other technical disciplines, HSE, etc, and engagement and work collaboratively with vendors, fabricators, EPCI contractors, and possibly normative groups or other oil and gas operators.
- Work on several studies / projects / support to affiliates
- Missions abroad to visit affiliates, vendors or contractors or professional associations
- Offshore and onshore mission for installation campaigns or integrity support
- Expertise in the field of engineering, minimum 10 years of experience in pipeline design and offshore rigid riser.
- Knowledge of offshore pipeline installation.
- Knowledge of pipeline operations and integrity monitoring.
- Knowledge of flexible and umbilical pipelines or onshore pipelines.
- Availability to travel.