Our client, a major offshore company, is looking for Python Developer to join their team for FEED and concept subsea and pipeline projects.
The main role will require core proficiency in Python programming and the following requirements:
- Experience in using GIT (GITLAB), setting up projects, managing GIT Projects and supporting the engineering team to utilise it.
- Experience in using and implementing Angular and Flask.
- Analyse business processes using mathematical/statistical approach to define the context, find information and sources of data, make link between information, facts and data, scale them, consolidate trends, make hypothesis, create a prototype, test and validate it, predict events through machine learning, share information obtained across the Company
- Elaborate, define, size and validate various data, items, units and technical deliverables to be implemented in a defined process/project
- Set-up of Virtual Machines: to run simulations and perform analysis in just one place.
- Assess and select the appropriate data base type to be utilised for a certain application
- Setup SQL and NOSQL databases and store data from simulations and analyses, and easily share results with other disciplines using SQL and NOSQL
- Development of web interface: to allow engineers to interact via a web interface without having access to the codes that actually run the analysis.
- Transform Project experience into a reliable web based tool in order to improve and harmonize work methodologies and ensure continuous technical improvement
- Familiar with Python AI libraries
- Plan from medium to long term horizon with short term adaptive updates
- Use digital solutions to enhance daily activities
- propose and implement digital tools to modernise current work processes and practices
- Improve communication and collaboration within the development team across the offices
- Handle raw/historical data, clusterise them, analysing the relations (if there are any) with the help of mathematical/statistical techniques, draw conclusions and sharing the insights
- Create blueprints for data management systems to integrate, centralize, protect and maintain data sources
- Frame and validate problems, formulate hypotheses to solve them, run experiments to validate solutions found and implement it in the specified context
- Provide the Project Manager with estimations about the effort required to customise and deploy solutions
- In large projects, typically act as a team member. In smaller projects, may act as the project leader for a specific area or even coordinate the whole project
- Collect data and use them to build a significant pilot model of the system. Proof the general model through several simulation sessions where all the stakeholders (customers, managers, process owners and users) of the system can fully understand and approve the way the target system shall work
- Responsible for modelling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. In addition to advanced analytic skills, is also proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results
- Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes such as smart meters and geo-location information or social media