Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Pipeline Compliance Specialist to work on a 12-months assignment in Houston, TX.
- Support pipeline regulatory compliance by implementing regulatory programs related to Pipeline Safety and Integrity Management in accordance with state and federal regulations,
- Manage and implement DOT Programs such as the Damage Prevention Program (DPP), Public Awareness Program (PAP), and Operator Qualification (OQ) for the company's assets.
- Perform annual reviews of programs and implement changes with Operations and Contractors, determining covered tasks and the required employee training and qualification requirements.
- Communicate applicable changes to the programs within the organization via Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Ensure that qualification needs are identified for each individual and work with Foremen on assignments.
- Maintain records generated in the DOT filing systems.
- Prepare and participate in audits.
- Effectively perform damage prevention and public education tasks and procedures, while professionally and positively representing the Company to the community and other stakeholder groups.
- Manage One-Call data and process in UtiliSphere and State One-Call systems including updates and annual submissions.
- Notify GIS Tech of changes to update maps and PODS data.
- Monitor UtiliSphere to ensure One-Calls are timely and appropriately responded to.
- Stay current in industry Damage Prevention and Common Ground Alliance best practices and regular report findings for HEC DOT Program updates and annual reviews.
- Gather data and perform MAOP validations.
- Provide training to Operations/Asset Teams on regulatory requirements.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in all areas pertaining to pipelines and personnel performing work on regulated lines.
- Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience interpreting regulations and implementing programs.
- Working knowledge of CFR 49 Pt 192 and Pt 195 regulations.
- Working knowledge of excavation activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)