Our major client in Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Pigging Tech to work within their facilities located in Jal, NM for a 2+ year assignment.
- Assist with setup of high-pressure gas separators and air-drying equipment used in the pigging process.
- Assist with the setup of flow meters and pressure testing and monitoring equipment on pipelines.
- Assist with loading and launching of pigs in high-pressure gas pipelines and in liquid service pipelines.
- Assist with the monitoring of pig tracking equipment and geophones for pig travel and arrivals.
- Safely remove the pigs out of pig traps without the possible contamination of Iron Sulfides and/or paraffin/oil waste.
- Operate air compressors, liquid service pumps, air-driven pumps, and pneumatic equipment, along with the heavy equipment used to position or stage the other equipment.
- Perform rigging duties and the required hand signals for offshore crane work.
- Assist with the bolt up, torquing of blinds, valves, flanges, and pipe spools on liquid and gas pipelines.
- Create daily reports and timesheets for self and other crew members.
- Install high-pressure hoses and hard-line from pipelines to separators and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 years’ pipeline/oilfield experience, or similar mechanical/construction/labor experience.
- Knowledge of pumps for liquid pigging batches.
- Valid state Driver’s License and be qualified to operate a vehicle under the conditions of the Company’s Driving Policy required.
- Ability to pass a drug, driving, and background screening.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (8/10h)