Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a PHP Full Stack Developer to work within their facilities located in Q Sentral for a permanent assignment.
Our organization’s rapid growth in 2019 has been driven through the collaboration of our digital marketing, editorial and creative teams. The PHP / Full Stack Developer is a new role in our business to deliver exciting internal projects for our own brands, provide additional services to our existing clients, and complement our approach to new business development. The preference is for PHP experience, however with the wide variety of projects there is scope for a Full Stack Developer position.
- Deliver web development projects for both organization’s owned brands and partner clients
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to understand project briefs and timelines across digital and creative, offering input on strategy from a development perspective
- Focus on a continuous improvement process, testing the functionality and performance of your builds across multiple platforms and devices
- Shaping internal processes and technical documentation to ensure efficient management of web development projects
- Well versed in PHP, backend code and wordpress
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels and communicate project updates effectively to those in non-technical roles
- Experience working across different platforms
- Understand design principles and translate these into technical output
- Working alongside our global team with excellent scope for career development
- Own technical projects for market leading brands
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Bristol’s best media office with fully functioning kitchen, bar, bike racks and shower facilities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Enhanced company pension contributions