Personnel Logistics Supervisor
Start date : ASAP
Location: Start in Paris for preparation then rotation 4*4 Senegal
- Must speak FRENCH and English
- Engineering degree with minimum 10 years’ experience in personnel logistics supervision for Production operations / construction / Hook UP abroad including preferably 4 years on site.
- Experience for an oil and gas operator and FPSO is a plus.
Personnel Logistics Supervisor required field of expertise:
- Knowledge of personnel logistics supervision,
- Knowledge of interfaces, requirement and issues linked to offshore / onshore operations,
- Knowledge of transportation activities (air, sea, land),
- Knowledge of accommodation activities (hotels),
- Knowledge of medical assistance and Medevac support,
- Knowledge of logistics procedures, methods, and technical execution,
- Knowledge of Sub-contracting or contractors environment.
- Risks identification and management,
- Knowledge of reporting and KPI.
- Basic understanding of offshore facilities operations.
- Language: English, French.
Job Description :
It covers all Personnel Logistics issues and challenges related to FPSO mooring pre-installation, towing & positioning, mooring hook-up, commissioning and hand-over.
Main duties :
- To assist the Logistics Manager in personnel logistics operations preparations and set up
- To help to improve procedures and processes related to personnel logistic plan in country
- Execute and optimize personnel logistic plan before and during operations
- Manage the contractor logistics team
- Management, team focal point for all personnel Logistic matters
- To do the coordination between Tortue project headquarter (based in Paris) personnel logistics representative and in country entities
- To supervise all personnel logistics operations done onshore / offshore in Senegal and Mauritania
- To liaise with all entities involved in personnel support operations
- The personnel logistics coordinator will be the focal point for offshore and onshore personnel on crew change logistics
- Responsible for arranging the mobilization/ demobilization of offshore personnel in accordance with assigned personnel requests
- Responsible for booking travel in accordance with the Company travel policies
- Manage to full personnel logistics operations done by contractors in Senegal & Mauritania
- Assist to drop off and pick up staff at airport
- Assist to drop off and pick up staff at heliport and marine port
- Arrange travel plans and accommodation (COVID protocol quarantine and normal accommodation)
- Arrange transportation and manage vehicles pool (COVID Protocol and Normal transportation)
- Provides advice and guidance on the application of offshore and onshore Personnel / Logistics policies and procedures
- Arrange permits, visas for offshore and onshore staff in coordination with the personnel logistics in country agent / contractor.
- Ensure for compliance checking of offshore and onshore personnel prior to mobilization
- Check mandatory documents and related database for each personnel (Passport, visa, medical check, Bosiet, seaman book, yellow fever certificate, letter of invitation, offshore training).
- Manage all traveling documents (flight tickets, travelling forms)
- Responsible for daily scheduling / crew change in crew change management system or database
- Responsible for accurate tracking of personnel using the POB (People On Board) and PTS (People Tracking System)
- Maintain team roaster and organize planning
- Coordination with the personnel logistics agent / contractor, organize weekly meeting in order to have a follow-up and operations improvements
- Liaise with third party as accommodations and transportations companies
- Liaise with air companies third party (Air France, Air Senegal, Mauritania Airlines)
- Liaise with Institut Pasteur (Covid protocol) and SOS Medecins (Medevac)
- Liaise with Vessels captain and Helicopter company representative
- Liaise with FPSO personnel logistics coordinator
Safety / HSSE
- Responsible for HSE requirement related to logistics activities.
- Ensure that all personnel offshore / onshore are traveling as per company safety standards
- Ensure personnel logistics contractor respect HSSE rules and procedures
- To make sure all transportation, personnel movement is done in safe conditions
- To track and improve road transportation rules and regulations
- Develop a HSE politic with drivers in coordination with the contractor