Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for x2 Personnel Logistics Leads to be based on site in Mozambique. The positions will be offered with a Long term contract, initial 8 week on / 4 week off rotation (will change once COVID travel restrictions are lifted), negotiable daily rate and travel and accommodation package.
As Personnel Logistics Leads you’ll be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all day to day land and air personnel movements within the Onshore Drilling field.
- Carry out daily progress and task allocation meetings with ILS provider and Contractor
- Administration of the aviation contract
- Prepares, manages and distributes personnel flight plans, Project Lookaheads, passengers lists including updates of same
- Communicates room allocation upon personnel arrival at the Supply Base
- Liaises with the aviation company for flight status tracking and provides timely updates to Company and Contractor personnel
- Ensures all ground handling, landing/departure slots and landing/overfly permits are in order prior to flight release
- Ensures land transportation personnel contact information is available to flight crews for each leg
- Develop and implement project specific aviation and personnel movement plans, procedures and documents
- Extensive logistics and materials management experience within an Oil and Gas environment
- Must have had exposure to Supply Base Management operations
- Ideally have worked within remote geographical operations;
- Must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, aircraft ranges, time zones changes etc.
- Experience and demonstrated competency in managing the movement of personnel together with a sound knowledge of applicable procedures and processes. This shall include strategy, look-a heads and multiple location forecasting
- Experience in oilfield operations is highly desirable
- Technical Well Operations knowledge and experience is essential
- Must be fluent in English and proficiency in Portuguese is highly valued