Airswift is looking to hire a Payroll Analyst (Senior) to support one of the key players in the O&G Midstream industry, until October 31, 2022, in Calgary, AB.
- Providing input into the business requirements for the interface to our third-party payroll provider for post payroll activities (i.e., banking (direct deposit / cheques, remittances to government authorities).
- Providing input into security.
- reviewing the employee and leader experience as it relates to Canadian payroll.
- Ensuring configuration meets the payroll requirements in all functional areas.
- Participate in developing the business scenarios to represent all the functionality required by Canadian Payroll.
- Executing all testing required to ensure all Canadian Payroll issues are uncovered and addressed.
- Participating in cross-functional testing to ensure end to end processes are working as expected.
- testing integrations inbound to payroll and outbound to our third-party payroll provider for post-payroll activities.
- Participate in the development of documentation to transition learning to the Canadian
- Engagement and collaboration with other project team members, as well as the operational team and stakeholders from all geographical areas, to ensure requirements are understood and being met.
- Communicate project updates to the Canadian Payroll Manager and team on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capability to manage information, data, and correspondence on multiple levels.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive Canadian payroll experience with a professional knowledge of all payroll legislative changes is required.
- Minimum of high-school graduation and completion of Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification is required.
- Workday HR & Payroll experience is required.
- Post-Secondary education Diploma or Degree Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline is an asset.
- SAP HR & Payroll experience, in addition to ADP/Ceridian Payroll experience is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Teams and SharePoint, with a desire to learn new skills as required (i.e., Smartsheet, ServiceNow).