I am seeking on behalf of our client a Payroll Analyst to work in Aberdeen for a 3-month possibly renewable contract.
- Accountable for the delivery of monthly and annual UK payroll activities, associated reports, approvals & payments.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate delivery of all activities relating to a modified payroll, owning the relationship between the company and external service provider ensuring that the scope of work is adhered as expected.
- Act as the primary contact for the external payroll service provider and employee queries.
- Ensure clear auditable accounts and records are kept for all payroll related activities.
- Proactively engage and work collaboratively with Finance teams on all internal reconciliations.
- Ensuring that the Payroll calendar is appropriately managed and resourced to support all scheduled activities.
- Ensure that the interests of the Company and its employees are considered in all decisions relating to payroll activities.
- Provide reports and analysis as required to support other HR related activities
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of running a payroll process independently
- Motivated to make a difference as part of a high performing team
- Experience working in a fast paced HR team
- Attention to detail and work within a confidential environment
- Self-starter, ability to work to deadlines
- CIPP qualified, or working towards, or equivalent would be beneficial
- Good Communications skills and team player
- Intermediate level skills and experience in MS office, particularly in excel.