Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Package Manager (Bulk) to work within their facilities located in Shanghai, China.
- Expertise on valve, piping and fitting – bulk discipline
- Responsible for the completion (quality, schedule, cost and documentation) of the packages assigned
- Manage the assigned package from review of engineering documents up to the hand- over to the construction team and, if needed, to assist/ participate in construction/ integration, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Handle a proposal, a FEED or an EPC contract.
- The expertise is required for most key packages like Separators (HV, LV, test…), treaters, scrubbers, de-aeration towers….
- Liaise with the Package Engineer (who is responsible for all technical aspects of the package);
- Act as the primary focal point for the Vendor on all matters related to the Package;
- Liaise with the Group Category Manager in regards of the Bidder list, benchmarking and problems faced with vendors. You will approve the Package Bidder list, Commercial Bid Evaluation, Recommendation to Purchase and Purchase Requisition;
- Participate in the RFQ preparation, bid- and vendor qualification;
- Define the negotiation strategy with the Buyer, Project Manager and Supply Chain Department Manager;
- Manage the execution of the PO technically and commercially and you make sure the PO execution is in line with the project schedule;
- Ensure the Vendor Documents are received , reviewed and approved on time in eCDR;
- Receive, control and close the TQs, NCRs, SVRs in liaison with Engineering and PM,
- Manage the inspection, the delivery and receipt of the package at site with the help of the Inspection, Expediting and Logistic teams & Site Material Controller.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- Education background with Master degree in Engineering (E&I, Mechanical etc.) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas business in a technical and commercial position
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to be a strong team player and contributor in a dynamic, quality focused organization
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*