Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients and seek for position of Package Engineer (Riser & Mooring) to work within their office located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Assist Senior Engineer to develop engineering deliverables for Mooring & Riser System to ensure safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost effective Marine and Subsea design and operation.
- Assist Senior Engineer to execute all engineering deliverables planned by line Manager.
- Assist in preparation of MDR, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment / packages specification at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level.
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per OBU Management Standards.
- Identify design changes in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and provide input to Manager.
- Manage documentation and data as per OBU Management Standards for Mooring & Riser engineering deliverables.
- At least 5 years of working experience in O&G sector as discipline engineer.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in EPCC project for specific engineering discipline role.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Marine or other related engineering) discipline.