Airswift is seeking an Outage Project Coordinator to work remotely with our client for a 1 year contract. Candidate must have previous experience within Nuclear industry.
- The PM coordinator manages small projects for refueling outages, forced outages, and on-line maintenance as assigned, providing oversight of the staff involved in planning, leading, controlling, and monitoring to ensure that work is implemented safely, with quality, on schedule, and within budget. This includes all aspects of project implementation including budget, work package preparation, parts procurement, ALARA planning, industrial and nuclear safety, work prioritization, resource loading, and work execution including resolution of schedule delays and conflicts.
- Develops the budgets, including tracking cost versus budget for assigned projects. Assures proper progress and focus through frequent interface with the client, engineers, related parties, and management.
- Develop and manage contracts and interface with vendors.
- Prepare and deliver written and oral communications to various groups including senior management.
- Develop and maintain long range plan strategies associated with assigned projects.
- Support effective implementation of the Columbia Generating Station Self-Assessment and Corrective Action Program.
- Support the following: Outage support including OCC
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related field from accredited college or university AND one year of experience in a technical field OR Associates degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related technical curriculum from accredited college or university AND three years’ experience in a technical field OR High School Diploma/GED AND five years’ experience in a technical field
- Project Management Certification
- Construction Management Certification
- Basic use of computer software tools (MS Office)
- Familiar with error reduction and human performance improvement methods, and cost-effective work execution methodologies, managing projects, on-line work management, refueling and forced outage management related activities, engineering, or standard project management techniques.