Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Organizational Change Manager II to work on a 12 months contract.
- Accountable for project management Organizational Change Management (OCM) and Training integration and synergy activities to support the successful implementation of technology solutions with the main focus on the effective transition to end users including communications, business processes and hand-on system training delivery.
- Responsible for the development of the OCM and Training project plan, tracking and managing the overall project details to deliver within scope, on budget and on time, while incorporating insights and feedback from various streams of work.
- Working closely with OCM and Training team to develop plans to effectively implement new processes and technologies to end users, while helping identify and manage the challenges associated with change resistance and user adoption.
- Responsible for the effective tracking and managing of project gaps, risks, actions, dependencies, interdependencies with a high degree of rigor, to ensure the appropriate people are accountable and informed to deliver the results within the expected timelines, while ensuring information is timely, accurate and up to date.
- Working collaboratively with team members, to lead the OCM and Training project management activities by applying a structured methodology and ensuring alignment with cross functional project activities.
- Partners and collaborates with numerous internal and external stakeholders to understand stakeholder change impacts, help identify and track risks, and develop plans to mitigate.
- Actively leads the managing, and prioritizing of OCM and Training project items, and stays informed of project status in detail, including OCM and Training project dependencies, interdependencies, actions, risks and critical path with a high degree of rigour, to ensure the appropriate people are accountable and informed to deliver the results within the expected timelines, while ensuring information is timely, accurate and up-to-date.
- Managing and escalating issues, risks and areas of concern to Manager, PMO & Strategy in a timely manner.
- Develops program level reporting and presentations to depict OCM and Training plans, progress and impacts to audiences including but not limited to program team members, key stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Related university degree and 5 plus years experience OR equivalent mix of formal education and demonstrated project management experience and results through all project phases.
- Demonstrated experience and success managing cross-functional, large scale projects, with diverse stakeholders and a strong understanding of project management methodology.
- Excellent Organizational Change Management and Training implementation experience, including demonstrated success of implementing a detailed plan to manage all activities to effectively transition end users through the change adoption process.
- Demonstrated facilitation experience (session design and delivery).
- Excellent oral, written & presentation skills.
- Critical thinking skills required.
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Ability to lead and influence others without direct authority and effectively lead the team toward a common vision or goal.
- Excellent Microsoft & Internet office skills required (SharePoint, MS Project, and PowerPoint).
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Good negotiation skills, seeking to resolve conflicts by finding win-win scenarios for everyone.
- Experience managing risk, controlling risk, reporting financial information.
- Advanced level knowledge of project management, communication, and reporting practices.
- Experience in the development and delivery of strategic plans.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and deliver results.
- Management of confidential and sensitive information, with utmost integrity, trust and privacy.
- Some travel may be required between offices.
- Access to personal vehicle required.
- Drivers abstract will be required.
- Hybrid Model: 3 days onsite / 2 days remote.
- Program management experience.
- Broad experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholder groups, at all levels of the organization including enterprise.