Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Organizational Change Management IV to work in their facilities located in Houston, TX on a 12-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Identifying and documenting organizational impacts of change initiatives and planning strategies that lead to successful adoption of change
- Assessing organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor change management approaches
- Leading the development and execution of communication strategies and plans
- Effectively engaging senior leaders as sponsors of change
- Identifying change risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Analyzing learning needs to develop training approaches and curricula
- Assessing the effectiveness of communication and training
- Managing stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Assessing organization alignment for change and developing interventions to improve alignment
- Developing effective approaches for sustaining and realizing change goals following implementation
Previous education & experience required:
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.