Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring a Senior Change Management Consultant to work in a 6 months contract position in Houston, TX.
- This role will serve as a Communications & Training subject matter expert and will leverage past organizational change management program deployments
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field
- Served as Organizational Change Management lead on a large-scale transformational program
- Must have excellent oral and written communication
- 3+ years of Oil & Gas operations experience
- Excited to and energized by finding and driving process improvements
- Able to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
- Strong presentation skills delivering key messages on programs deliverables
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and teams including senior leadership
- Responsible for the creation of detailed CORE Team communications and training plan for the 3 phases of the Project
- Establish a change model that achieves the definition of roles, project phase deliverables, impacted stakeholders, and critical success measures
- Plan to conduct impact and stakeholder assessments, create change and stakeholder engagement plans, identify risks, create risk mitigation plans, and design plans for communications and training.
- Enable/activate change champions and promote leadership engagement.
- Roll out communications and training plans, and monitor risks and resistance.
- Sustain the adoption of changes and reinforce the behaviors that are aligned with the change.
- Measure the impact of change and adjust as needed based on feedback/metrics.
- Build and develop the creation of boot camps and training materials. Work with team members to build associated curriculum and appropriate ways to engage project participants.
- Facilitate training sessions as required with core team representation.
- Supporting the creation of an effective knowledge sharing process, including the capturing, and propagating of Best Practices.
- Ensuring alignment with corporate and BU Finance processes and policies.
- Participate and be an active listener in all sponsor and steering team updates to ensure alignment and feedback are being inputted into an ongoing organizational change management plan.