Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for Organizational Change Manager to work on a 12-months contract in Houston, TX.
- Develop communication plans to build awareness and buy-in from operations (whats in it for me)
- Assess stakeholder expectations and build engagement approaches to partner with the business to increase speed of adoption
- Identify organizational impacts of these initiatives and develop strategies that lead to successful adoption
- Engage operations leaders to lead the change within their area of responsibility
- Identify change risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Analyze skills/learning needs and develop training approaches and curricula to help workforce adopt new technologies and ways of working
- Assess organization alignment and readiness for change and develop interventions to improve
- Developing effective approaches for sustaining and realizing goals following implementation
- Initial Project Scope includes: Connected Operations (2021 Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Field Service Management), M&R Dashboard, Cost Forensics, Digital Twin Strategy phase.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.