Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Organizational Change Management Analyst III to work in their facilities located in Houston, TX on a 12-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Stakeholder analysis and management, communications and engagement, change impacts
- Leading stakeholder analysis efforts, conducting stakeholder interviews, analyzing needs and synthesizing findings
- Develop comprehensive communications and engagement plan to address stakeholder needs and move them up the commitment curve
- Work with evolve OCM Program Lead to conduct change impact assessment to develop stakeholder’s change journeys
- Manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
Previous education & experience required:
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.