Airswift is hiring for an Oracle HCM Programmer for a long-term contract opportunity in Houston, TX!!
- Support of systems through essential services
- Provide technical consulting support on project or system issues.
- Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to management or other project leaders as assigned.
- Participate with other IT members, customers, and other stakeholders in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems to solve business problems.
- Regularly coach other project personnel, in most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and ensure production and quality of applications meets specifications of operational schedules and business activities.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Develop or modify application programs from detailed specifications. Code, test, debug, and document programs. Develop and maintain application interfaces, reports, conversion programs, and custom functionality.
- Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, recommending alternative solutions.
- 10 years of related industry or technical experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules (HCM) including Release12
- 10+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports; BI Publisher etc
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts
- 5+ years of experience with the backend table structures for any Oracle eBusiness system module required
- 5+ years of experience with Core HR/OAB/OTL/Payroll
- 10+ years of Oracle database experience is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience with Advance debugging skills in OA Framework
- 4 years of experience with in OAF Personalization
- Experience working in a multi-developer, team environment is preferred