Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Operator C, Production (1 Years Contract) to work within their facilities located in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Gather, compile and analyze accurate data, as directed, for daily production reports.
- Assist in monitoring, testing and operating well-head equipment.
- Assist in carrying out production well and compliance testing.
- Assist in the preparation of energy isolations (LOTO) in compliance with Permit to work systems.
- To fulfill a specified role during emergency response in accordance with the Emergency Station Bill.
- Participate in the daily work planning process.
- To perform routine product sampling and basic routine laboratory analysis as directed by the supervisor, e.g. BS&W, WI quality sampling etc.
- Perform, with close supervision, operation of ICSS system (Panelman).
- Assist to monitor chemical dosage rate, chemical inventory and maintain chemical injection equipment.
- Maintain awareness of the visual condition of the facility and report anomalies.
- Assist to monitor facility inventories e.g. lube oil, grease, hydraulic oil, diesel, service water, critical spare
- Assist in lifting and rigging activities.
- Maintain general housekeeping of the facility.
- A Certificate or a Diploma qualification in Plant/Process Operations or relevant technical qualifications.
- Demonstrate behaviours and capabilities to attain TG1 Competency Level in Production Operation
- Demonstrate behaviours and capabilities to understand any applicable regulation and policies, e.g. PPGUA.
- Able to use MS Office software.
- Demonstrate ability in written and verbal English language skills.
- Have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related industry.
- Candidates who are currently in Sarawak, will be an added advantage
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*