Our client is hiring an Operations Support Specialist to join their team in Gregory, TX for one of our top clients in the Oil and Gas sector.
The individual should understand general plant operations, technologies, storage, transportation, and large gas turbine driven compressors. This includes an understanding of operational readiness, budget analysis, and technical report writing. Experience with activities related to LNG processing is a plus.
- Analyze processes, recommend process improvements, and support implementation
- Contribute to the development of Business Planning processes, tools and templates
- Coordinates delivery of site reports inclusive of monthly site governance report, weekly report, daily reports, and all associated performance metrics.
- Leads the execution of the Action Tracking program and coordinates delivery of site reports inclusive of Action Tracking reporting.
- Assist in facilitating the development of annual departmental performance goals (DPG) for each department in alignment with strategic business and operational plans.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS)
- Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field is required; Mechanical/Chemical/Civil/Project preferred.
- Experience: Five (5) years related experience in refining or petrochemical industry LNG experience is a required.
- Ability to program in Excel and Access, VBA desired
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly.