Among others, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Filing of correspondence and managing records to meet company legal and record management policies
- Handling import and export permits declarations
- Endorsement and management of Bills of Lading and other shipping documentation
- Liaising with Finance back office to provide timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment.
- Accurate input and update of data in various trading systems and trading-related spreadsheets
- Handling Inspection/Expeditor/Service provider Invoices
- Handling timesheets to the Demurrage team, assisting to provide necessary information
- General administration
Experience and Qualifications required
Ideally, the incumbent should have experience in an operational environment with a focus on oil contracting, administration, and operations with IT skills.
Relevant training for trading systems will be provided to support the desk activities.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Administrative skills
- Ability to work within timelines
This role is for one year fixed term only.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org