Operations Manager is responsible for overall and effective management of business operations, including finance, human resources, sales, procurement, QHSE management system, etc.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and deploying best practices.
- Manage resources.
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve its mission.
- Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficiency and progress.
- Remain close to stakeholder(s) including the staff, clients, key-decision makers, and external service suppliers.
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality products/ services that are competitive.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales.
- Manage key personnel, clients, and service providers.
- Maintain the quality of products, customer support and level of service in line with service level agreements and other retention strategies.
- Conduct meetings with heads of departments.
- Analyse KPI’s and progress of objectives to ensure that desired results are obtained.
- Advise line managers to ensure that all processes realized effectively.
Essential Job Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree
- 7years or more experience.
- Extensive knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, business development and financial strategies.
- Education In MBA/ Business Development/ Marketing & Management.
- 5 Years of Experience in Senior Management
- Experience In Petroleum Industry.