One of our major clients in Oil & Gas Industry is looking for an Operations Maintenance Coordinator to join them on a 9-month contract in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
The Operations Maintenance Coordinator (OMC) is the primary interface between Production and Maintenance. The OMC’s primary focus is the overall effectiveness of the maintenance process.
- Prioritization – both on the front-end when evaluating corrective work notifications, but also updating need-dates in the maintenance backlog as necessary (working with Planners, Scheduler, Production Specialist, and Maintenance Coordinators) to assure realistic completion dates are met
- Permitting – assures smooth communication of permit needs and requirements so that maintenance work is not delayed by operational readiness, nor that HSSE / safety requirements are missed in work plans.
- Balances Corrective work inputs against Preventive workload to assure timely completion of all Preventive work.
- Shared Accountability for the annual maintenance budget. Approves all Planned work orders ahead of scheduling, in part as a method of oversight for maintenance costs. Works with Production Specialist (PS) to manage available maintenance budget against cumulative risk in maintenance backlog, providing visibility and escalation as necessary to assure acceptable overall level of risk is not exceeded.
- Effective interface and execution of the Maintenance Work Process within the Production department. Communicates Maintenance work, scheduling and priorities with Production teams, working closely with both Production Specialists and Maintenance Coordinators, and ME Planners and Scheduler.
- Oversees the yearly kickoff and organization of the winterization program in the process units/areas.
- Communicates to site multi-disciplinary teams via Site Production Team Meetings the priority maintenance work items that require Technical/Plant Change support.
- Conducts lookback and reports out on “E” & “1” Priority Work performance (e.g., missing WO details, wrong RAM scores, wrong priority, etc.) to help site meet Reactive Work KPI’s.
- Shared Accountability for coaching operators & crafts in the maintenance work process.
- Accountable for coaching and onboarding of Day Assistants in the Process Areas.
- Knowledge of site HSSE regulations, policies, procedures
- Skill in Plant, Process and Equipment
- Skill in Production & Maintenance policies & procedures
- Knowledge of ME process
- Knowledge in specific Unit Operations
- Knowledge in plant operating limits, safeguards and interactions between process units
- Knowledge in of Emergency Response
- Skill in sound decision making skills
- Skill in written and oral communication skills
- Skill of BUILD Competencies