Roles & Responsibilities:
The Operations HSEQ Manager will exhibit exemplary leadership, managerial, safety behaviours in specifically manage HSE Department and be responsible for the management, implementation, operation, monitoring and review of the HSE Management System, with the goal of achieving work activities without incident, harm to personnel or damage to property or the environment.
• Implement and monitor the HSE Management System, Plans and Safe Work Procedures.
• Promote the HSE Management System by personal example and leadership.
• Promote a strong awareness and personal responsibility for HSE with all management and supervisory personnel
• Review Company activities and ensure compliance with HSE Policies, HSE Plans and Procedures.
• Ensure that HSE activities comply with Company HSE Policies & Plans, conform to the terms & conditions of the Contract and meet local statutory HSE regulations.
• Incorporate company's culture and values on the constitution of the SPV2 Management System Document, as well as on the creation of the new Venture in Brazil.
- Actively monitoring safety within the Shore Base and on-board the Offshore Installation
- Participating in the client’s safety meetings and to follow up on all safety related actions.
- Identifying hazards and evaluates potential losses through inspection, engineering evaluation, analyses of loss data or through other analytical techniques for hazard loss identification and mitigation.
- Developing recommendations and solutions for mitigating or eliminating potential losses and identified hazards.
- Undertaking studies or other assigned tasks related to safety management or loss prevention/fire prevention engineering.
Qualification and experience:
- Degree in Engineering, with specific graduation or post-graduation in Safety Engineering or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Hydrocarbon, petrochemicals, or related industries including at least 5 years in safety/loss prevention; offshore exposure preferred.
- At least five (5) years’ working experience and sufficient training in industrial health and occupational safety for FPSO production facilities.