Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Operation Engineer to work in their facilities located in France, under a 3 month contract.
Job Title: Operation Engineer
Location: Saint-Brieuc - France
Duration of services: 3 months
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- CB preparation for delivery and interface with Boskalis and Sarens (Several offers have already been obtained and require to be summarized to be able to define the best scenario based on ops and cost);
- Cleaning and reinstatement for CB redelivery (PR follow-up and summary of order received to define the best scenario);
- PR for mooring line extension for cost estimation and delivery time;
- CB modification for additional bollard and panama chock to be in line with mooring analysis;
- Pile dredging and cleaning (DEEP C) - Ensure continuity of contract;
- Grouting (FOUNDOCEAN) - Ensure continuity of the contract;
- Welding and NDT MTO Interface with S7000 and welding/NDT engineer to finalize qty of equipment and consumable. PR to be launched.
- Fluent in English and French.
In order to have access to the input data and to facilitate the exchanges with the persons having an in-depth knowledge of the project, the service will be carried out within the team integrated in the company’s offices + MISSIONS (including BOSIET + MFC at the charge of the contractor and compulsory at the beginning of the mission).
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot