Job Title: Operations Engineer – FPSO
Location: Paris – France
Duration of services: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
The service requested concerns the provision of Operations Engineer. In the Operation and Maintenance department, provide support for all operations and production activities on FPSOs, Maintenance contracts and bids.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Perform Process calculations and simulations;
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests at HQ level in conjunction with the Engineering and HSE Department;
- Support Operations/process trouble shooting and Root causes analysis reviews;
- Liaise with vendors for clarification, assistance & services as necessary;
- Review operating and maintenance procedures;
- Support Engineering Reviews, Surveys;
- Review Production Shortfall Analysis;
- Prepare HQ Operations KPI performance dashboard on various O&M projects;
- Develop new KPI dashboards.
Requirements for the role:
- Language: Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience: Oil & Gas industry background, experience in process/design/field/engineering/operations/commissioning is a plus.
- Software: MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate/BOSIET/Yellow fever/ Seaman book.
- Year experience between 2 and 4 years.
In order to have access to the input data and to facilitate the exchanges with the persons having an in-depth knowledge of the project, the service will be carried out within the team integrated in the company's offices + MISSIONS (including BOSIET + MFC at the charge of the contractor and compulsory at the beginning of the mission).