Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Onshore Pipeline service to join them in London, UK on a 12-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Pipeline engineering FEED Contractor related activities supervision and coordination;
- Project and cost management in liaison with the other disciplines and in particular with the Assets and Contractors Interfaces;
- Technical papers preparation to support management position for clarifications/ decisions with regulatory authorities of host countries, other entities or partners;
- Deviation requests coordination to the project referential, in a timely manner and with due consideration to cost and schedule;
- Coordination of studies related to design, flow assurance, safety, routing, coating, heating, corrosion, risk analysis, QA/QC, etc. - Coordination of welding and NDT expertise;
- Provision of transverse expertise across ALL field of activities (surveys, design, qualification, supply / manufacturing, documentation for construction, requirements for operation) related to pipeline;
- Ensuring overall coherency of pipeline design with good industry practices and respect of code / technical standards requirements.
- Ensuring that the technical solutions selected are optimized (cost and schedule) and present ALARP risks
- Implementations follow up;
- Support to possible technical queries and derogations to Project specifications related to the discipline. (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting);
- Contribution to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverables from the design contractor (Engineering drawings, calculation notes, specifications, procedures);
- Participation to technical review meetings (like piping 3D model review etc.);
- To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives;
- Support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedures, and specifications).
- Pipeline Engineering with expertise in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields;
- Advanced expertise in project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering etc.);
- Advanced expertise in pipeline design, NDT, coating application, corrosion, HSE, Safety engineering etc.;
- Excellent engineering practices, international codes and standards (API, ASME, BS, DNV, BV etc.);
- Pipeline Construction methods and techniques knowledge
The service will be performed in English