Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking an Offshore Wind Project Assistant professional to work in Paris, France for a 12-month contract.
The Project Assistance Mission will be supporting the offshore wind team with administrative tasks related to the asset management of the offshore wind projects portfolio.
In particular, the tasks will be the following:
• Creation of purchase orders to suppliers, and coordination of invoicing,
• In coordination with the OFW team, do the reception of services, and accept invoices,
• Coordinate the interface with supplier’s accountants
• Coordinate the interface with the company's REN’s accountant team, in particular during monthly and quarterly closure.
Document control :
• Implement the document control/ management process for the offshore wind team,
• Manage the offshore wind team’s sharepoint, including implementing standardized projects structures and manage accesses,
• Coordinate and follow up the invoicing of the offshore wind teams’ services to projects, where applicable.
Depending on activity and workload, general support to the project team will be required (meeting organisation, minutes etc.).
The Projects Assistance Mission consists on supporting company’s growth of offshore wind activities, within a wider task force of professionals coming from the Offshore Wind and the Exploration and Production Business Units.
The offshore wind activity is a growing activity within the compny, currently the project portfolio consists of 3 projects (UK, Korea), and additional projects will be added to the pipeline.
Perimeter within the company's Solar / OPS
• A minimum of 15 years of experience is required. This project is in a growing activity; therefore, flexibility is key.
• Technical skills required :
o Basic skills in using SAP
o Experience in document management
o Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between team members and other stakeholders
o Knowledge of English (written and spoken)
o Ability to use Microsoft Office