Our client is seeking an Offshore Staff Services Coordinator to work offshore on a 28x28 rotation for a 2 years renewable contract.
Assist and monitor all HR related requirements Offshore, including Administration, Travel, Visa and Work Permit Processes, General Services and Contracts.
- Act as the HR Focal Point to Offshore employees;
- Assist in all Administration matters concerning local and expatriate employees working Offshore;
- Provide professional input on HR aspects within the Company organization and give support in the management and communication of HR business related initiatives;
- To support the Off-shore Installation Manager to efficiently and effectively manage the LQ of the FLNG;
- Responsible for Living Quarters welfare management, in particular:
Room allocation; Interface with Catering and Housekeeping contractor; Inspections of LQ;
- Responsible for Medical services;
- Responsible for IT services coordination;
- To formulate, implement and maintain concerned HR policies and procedures, in particular the follow up of employment terms and Benefits;
- Managing and keeping records of employee Training and Competence Management, managing the mandatory training plan, certifications, assessments etc.;
- Process employee requests in coordination with head-office in Maputo;
- Administration of all personnel, ensuring it is carried out in accordance with applicable laws;
- Support the National/Expatriate/Contractor Staff Administration;
- Support the general activities related work permits and VISA planning, execution and monitoring;
- Coordinate missions of employees from different locations;
- Prepare and submit a weekly report;
- Definition and follow-up of some General Services activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration or other relevant field.
- At Least 10 years’ experience in similar roles;
- Proven Knowledge in Living Quarters (or similar) administration including Medical and IT services;
- Proven Knowledge and understanding on HR Administration activities such as: Mobilization, Travel, Contracts, etc.
- Good knowledge in Excel and Office packages;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge in International Mobilization scheme;
- Knowledge of Mozambican and international regulations applicable in the role;
- Experience in Managing day to day expatriate/national population activities;
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment, flexible, team player and drive meet or excel performance requirements.
- Able to demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills.
For candidates with residence in Mozambique only.
Work place: Offshore