One of our clients, Industrial Engineering and Design Company, is looking for Offshore Project Director to oversee the Engineering Contract for Offshore Project.
Initially on 3 to 6 months contract with potential to completely lead the project up to completion of the engineering scope. The role will be based in Doha, Qatar Head Office.
Candidates with extensive offshore project experience mainly in detailed engineering and Design and can join immediately will be given preference.
Project Brief details:
Qatar based client is looking to develop an existing conventional oilfield (approx. 60m WD), The main objective of the FEED Contract is to complete the design of the facilities to a point where the EPCIC contractors can start detailed design without further definition of the systems being required. The expected duration of the FEED shall be twelve (12) months.
Work shall include:
- Provision of management, planning, reporting, document control and Contract close-out. This shall include all work and co-ordination and follow-up of subcontracted activities and preparation and submission for review and/or approval of all engineering, procurement, bid packages and other documentation, necessary to satisfy NOC’s requirements.
- Health, Safety and Environmental participation and incorporation of findings from NOC design reviews.
- 9 to 11 Jackets FEED deliverables
- 9 to 11 Wellhead Topsides Platforms FEED deliverables,
- 1 Riser Platform FEED deliverables,
- 1 Living Quarter FEED deliverables,
- 1 Central Processing Platform FEED deliverables,
- 3 bridges FEED deliverables, connection between WHPs and Host platforms
- 36 Pipelines for 200 KM ( 6” to 22”) FEED deliverables,
- 9 to 11 umbilicals (or composite power/ fibre optic)
- Adequacy check of new platforms with host Platforms (operability, safety, etc…),
- Integrity verification of Host Platforms,
- Detail Design for the Brownfield activities (B, C, E and A) and Tie-ins to existing networks, including delivery of work packages to enable procurement to be performed,
- Field Operations FEED deliverables,
- Integration and SIMOPS study,
- Overall planning, LLI Identification (and assistance with Call For Tender documentation) and cost estimate,
- Services to Company.