Airswift has been tasked by one of our major EPC clients to seek a Offshore Operations HSE Management professional to work on a contract basis in Paris.
Lead, organize and manage all HSE matters related to Offshore spread of operations for the project scope. Coordinate, interface, develop, and implement integrated project HSE Management systems for the offshore phase of the project including but not limited to Towing and installation, Hook-up and commissioning. Act as interface with the subsea / SURF team, with the FPSO fabrication team in the preparation of offshore operations.
Liaise with the company and authorities applicable to offshore activities and maintain HSE compliance at each offshore execution activities of the FPSO.
Based in Paris
Duration: 8 months + potential extension for work offshore in 2022.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Head of HSE Paris Business unit
Operationally reports to: Offshore operations manager
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES - ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to prepare the works to ensure that Offshore activities are executed with full HSE&S compliance during the entire offshore campaign.
- Responsible to ensure adequate HSE&S procedures and reporting methods are in place for offshore campaign and coordinate with all Offshore campaign stake holders.
- Have a clear understanding of project HSE&S requirements and regulatory requirements for the offshore scope of the project.
- Ensure that the necessary means are defined and in place for compliance in terms of adequate HSE&S procedures and resources;
- Set up adequate environmental controls & monitoring during Offshore campaign.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of HSE &S risks associated to offshore activities including multiple complex activities performed by different stake holders.
- Manage Hazard risk assessment campaign with the operation team
- Prepare offshore HSE training
- Schedule, participate and lead HSE&S related Assessments, audits & inspections for the different phases of offshore campaign
- In line with Project HSE accountability, define HSE resources plan for JV accountability scope within Offshore campaign activities.
- Maintain and ensure interface reporting for the offshore activities HSE&S performance reporting
- Responsible to set, implement Leading and Lagging KPIs for offshore activities in compliance with CTR & COMPANY requirements; regular periodic reporting and dissemination of HSE Communication information to all Offshore stake holders.
- Regular communication/liaison with Project Management and HSE Managers within the project team including feedback and lessons learnt from Offshore activities ;
- Cooperate closely with COMPANY’S HSE Manager and HSE&S Manager of other packages (SURF and fabrication) to ensure all offshore activities are performed with full HSE & S compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Softwares: Office 360, Power BI
- Proficiency of the specificities and constraints of offshore HSE - Proficiency of the know-how of HSE management system and offshore operations.
- Proficiency of applicable codes ISO45001 / ISO 14001, MARPOL, SOLAS, IMS & ISPS
- Experience in setting up and monitoring HSE management system according to the highest industrial standards, in offshore operations sites.
- Offshore work experience