Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to recruit an Offshore Instrumentation Engineer to join them on a contract position in The Netherlands.
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specifications for instruments, systems and installation.
- Prepares functional analysis.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
- Implements detail engineering activities.
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Instrumentation engineering for 8+ years
- Experience with offshore platforms projects
- Experience in work cooperation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
- Able to quickly switch between multiple projects.
- Candidate shall be in possession of valid BOSIET certification.
- Able to regularly be present on customer office and offshore platform for alignment and visits.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.