Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek an Offshore Drilling & completions HSE Rep to work in the Gulf of Mexico for a 12-Month Assignment on a 21/21 basis.
Provides support to activities in safety related matters based on deep technical expertise. Maintains safety management systems and regulatory compliance, contributes to strategic development and to drive safety behaviors to ensure the business is informed and focused on managing safety and reducing risk.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supports the improvement of process and personal safety to achieve the goal of "no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment", by conducting inspections, investigating incidents, and undertaking of hazard assessments.
- Develops and leads HSE work programs in conjunction with Site HSE Advisors and operational managers to support delivery of P&O HSE plan deliverables.
- Defines and embeds appropriate safety management systems and supporting performance standards (including COW) to provide direction and professional advice on HSE requirements and systems and regularly reviews these systems and procedures to ensure simplicity and effectiveness of execution.
Previous education & experience required:
- Must have SafeGulf, HUET and Marine Trash & Debris to go offshore (we can set you up for it if you get the job and don’t have them up to date)
- 5 + years of Offshore HSE specific to Drilling & Completions activities