Our client is looking for an Offshore Construction Rep to join the team based in the London office. Suitable candidate must have experience with offshore vessels and have worked offshore previously. They must also have a valid and up to date OGUK Medical and BOSIET certificates.
The role is to ensure that all offshore operations meet requirements of the project and successfully execute the project. Ensure efficient, safe and timely execution of 3rd party vessel activities with respect to the project schedule.
Tasks to be Carried Out:
- Report to a Project Manager on a project.
- Co-ordinate mobilisation, engineering and operational activities and ensure deliverables are produced in line with project HSE and installation requirements. Coordination shall ensure efficient and timely execution of activities with respect to the piles campaign schedule.
- Take responsibility for the scope of work. Responsibility includes up to and including final issue of the relevant documents, including drawings, for the scope of work.
- Manage the performance of the subcontracted work scope.
- Participate to the risk management process to ensure operational risks are to the ALARP principle.
- Participate to ensure the offshore operations are performed according to the agreed procedures.
- Extensive experience of mobilisation of an offshore construction vessel.
- Extensive experience of offshore construction activities, including lifting operations, subsea deployment and subsea ROV intervention.