Our client is seeking an Office Administrator who will be responsible for assisting the Operations and Management Team. This is a great opportunity to join an established Perth business who is involved in a number of projects across multiple industries, casual contract for 2-3 months.
- Coordinate meetings and maintain and distribute timely and accurate minutes of meetings
- Draft reports for Project Director and/or Project Manager as requested
- Assist staff with systems, support materials required for role: travel profile setup, using expense claim website, logging leave in people management system
- Ensure company process is followed with regards to Purchase Orders and requisitions.
- Timely management of goods receivable, including invoice approvals
- Maintenance of all crucial project documents
- Experience in similar role
- Exposure to fast-paced environments, changing priorities and/or project deliverables
- Previous experience liaising with internal and external customers
- Solid experience with Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility on working hours
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.